With approximately 4 000 adequately trained guards on post currently working 2 shifts 24 hours a day countrywide. The company has a large fleet of vehicles and buses to ensure efficient deployment of guards.
- Daily parades for day and night shifts.
- Well established and managed offices countrywide.
- Guards employed by Security Services go through intense screening, skill acquisition, development and training.
- Police clearance from the head of the criminal investigation department in Gaborone is a mandatory requirement from every possible recruit prior to employment. Subsequent to Police clearance , candidates are screened and the successful applicants are employed trained into security personnel.
- *Security Services has pioneered the use of state of the art Guard Monitoring Units, GSM radios,