Who we are
Whether your need is for individual, corporate, large event security or anywhere in between, our security company provides professional, high value service like no other company. Security Services (Pty) Ltd has the knowledge and expertise to render top-notch protective services. Registered in 1983, Security Services (Pty) Ltd is a 100% Motswana owned security company servicing the entire country.
Security Services Botswana is an acclaimed firm of risk evaluators and security agents with a reputation for highly effective security solutions and the use of innovative technology in the protection of life and property. We have a portfolio of completed projects dating back to 1983 and on-going projects with emphasis on commercial security administration. We are by far the most respected and experienced security company in the land as we were the very first registered security company in Botswana.
Having been in operation since 1983, we have achieved an excellent reputation in the security industry. The demand for our services has forced us to grow from a mere 130 guards to just over 4 000 guards, an electronic security division, cash in transit, attack and sniffer dog unit with a dedicated breeding section and dog handler school.
To provide the best protection and set the standard for security services that always go above and beyond our client’s expectations. Through innovative and unique solutions preserve life and protect property!
With honesty, integrity & the commitment to excellence, Security Services as a dedicated security team, strives to achieve highest customer satisfaction with informative risk solutions, outstanding service and the best possible protection for our clients and their assets.
Integrity: Take pride in what we do with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness.
Excellence: Strive to perform every task in an outstanding manner.
Innovation: Constantly seek better ways to
People and Culture
Training and development classes are given at our all our offices to all security guards before they are posted. This training is free of charge and is used as a tool to develop and motivate our staff. We are also in constant partnership with HRDC to continually equip our workforce.
The BOTA accredited course covers topics that include:
- Personal hygiene and general appearance
- Public relations
- Role and function of security
- Bombs explosive devices and firearms
- Self-defense/unarmed combat
- Guarding and patrolling
- Fire fighting
- Legal aspects
- Access control
- Search procedure and techniques
- Role in emergency
- Occupational safety
- Protection of information
- Fire prevention and protection
- Radio/telephone communication
- Observation book recorded
We train our Guards in house as a measure of quality control through a partnership we have with ProComps Security Academy. On the following page you will find the minimum requirement that a Guard must possess to be a part of the work force. We strive for excellence and continually motivate our staff through our H.R department when we can with short training courses specific to certain posts.
- Other training that have been offered include;
- Basic Dog Handler Course (Delivered by Unlimited Dogs School)
- Advanced Attack Dog Handler Course (Delivered by Unlimited Dogs School)
- Sniffer Dog Handler Course (Delivered by Unlimited Dogs School)
- Communications and Technology (Delivered by Pro Comps Security Academy)
- Aviation Security (Delivered by CAAB)
- Electronics Security 101 (Delivered by Tri-Holdings & IDS)
- Manager Handbook Reference Manual
- Francistown Gaborone Selebi Palapye/ Mahalapye Maun Kasane Lobatse